Hubungan motivasi dan minat kerja dengan kesiapan kerja siswa program keahlian otomotif di SMK Kota Malang

Hariyanto, Hariyanto (2011) Hubungan motivasi dan minat kerja dengan kesiapan kerja siswa program keahlian otomotif di SMK Kota Malang. Jurnal Teknologi dan Inovasi Volume 2, Nomor 2, Oktober 2011, 2 (2). pp. 32-42.

[img] Text
4hariyanto.pdf

Download (332kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the relationship of motivation and interest in working
with job readiness skills programs automotive vocational students in the city of Malang,
and the contribution of motivation and interest in working towards work readiness, either
simultaneously or partially. The design of the research is correlational study, with samples
originating from class XI student (2) on automotive vocational skill program in Malang
2009/2010 which amounted to 265 th. The data analysis technique using descriptive
analysis, correlation analysis and multiple linear regression analysis. The results showed
that the average work motivation of 3.82 with the high category, average working interest of
3.85 with the high category, while the average work readiness of 3.81 with the high category.
The correlation coefficient between work motivation with job readiness of 0.646; between the
working interest with the work readiness of 0.468; work motivation and work interests have
partially contributed significantly to job readiness, t count for work motivation of 10.931,
while t count for the working interest of 4.700 . Work Motivation and Interest in Working
simultaneously contributes to the Work Readiness of 46.3%, while the rest of 53.7%
influenced by other variables outside the model.
Kata Kunci: Motivasi, Minat Kerja, Kesiapan kerja, siswa SMK

Item Type: Article
Subjects: Pendidikan > Sekolah > Literasi
Pendidikan > Siswa
Pendidikan > Guru
Pendidikan > Guru > Pendidik dan Tenaga Kependidikan
Pendidikan > Sekolah
Pendidikan > Sekolah > Sekolah Kejuruan
Divisions: Direktorat Jenderal Guru dan Tenaga Kependidikan > Sekretariat Direktorat Jenderal Guru dan Tenaga Kependidikan > PPPPTK Bidang Otomotif dan Elektronika
Depositing User: Mr Abdul Hamid
Date Deposited: 26 Dec 2019 06:22
Last Modified: 26 Dec 2019 06:22
URI: http://repositori.kemdikbud.go.id/id/eprint/16934

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item